Posts tagged: Robert Shiller Real Price Data

Interesting chart using Robert Shiller Real Price Data on S&P500

As shown in the chart below, the markets, and subsequently investors, did get “back to even.” However, the markets make new highs roughly about 5% of the time. The other 95% of the time the markets are making up previous losses.

Read more »

LiveJournalLinkedInEmailFacebookTwitterShare

WordPress Themes